Cashsense has established itself as a significant force in payment processing having developed systems and operations based upon high-end technology. Success in capturing significant market share regionally has created the need to further expand into additional product lines and geographic areas and a major roll-out of products and services will shortly commence.
Cashsense processes inbound, straight-through remittance transactions and existing legacy procedures and processes need reviewing and improving. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, writing, maintaining and documenting computer applications according to the requirements of new and modified system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years experience in developing asp.net / c# web applications
- At least two (2) years experience in a using MS SQL server 2005/2008
- Skills in using webservices is preferred
- Skills in web design is a plus
- Experienced in with relational databases and multi-tiered application concepts
- Must be conversant with systems development lifecycle principles
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in Object - Oriented design patterns and Windows applications development is preferred
- Can work under minimum supervision
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in an exciting and stimulating environment. Please contact:
6F Glass Tower Bldg., 115 Carlos Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Telephone: (02) 8133366 Fax: (02) 8124606
Email: email@example.com - IT Manager for Development