Fleishman-Hillard was named “2005 International Agency of the Year” by The Holmes Report. The firm won the coveted Gold Award for “Asia Pacific Network of the Year” in the 2004 and 2008 Asia Pacific PR Awards for best demonstrating extraordinary growth, strong interoffice cooperation, public relations innovation and high retention of clients and staff. Learn more about the company at www.fleishman.com.
Fleishman-Hillard Manila supports the continued growth for our entire Southeast Asia and India region, and the office is proud to boast a client roster including Avaya, AT&T, Etihad Airways, and Moldex Realty.
Fleishman-Hillard Manila has an immediate opening for an Account Director to join our thriving office. This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced PR specialist with a passion for technology and consumer related public relations and communications. Candidate will work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams to assist Manila clients both locally and regionally with their external public relations and communications activities.
As a strategic counselor, the candidate will act as a regional coordinator for several clients, and manage teams on program execution. Account Directors are expected to manage projects, balance staff workload, develop and manage budgets, have strong media skills and relationships, be involved in strategic planning and ensure profitability. They are involved in regular account planning meetings as well as new business initiatives.
Successful candidates must be results oriented, have a solid track record of effective media relations, strong writing, strong organization and acute attention to detail.
Additionally, candidates should have:
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of public relations and/or digital communications experience, with an emphasis on media relations, media training, and product public relations and new business.
- The ideal candidate will have a PR agency background, and experience with both B-to-B and B-to-C communications.
- Depth of experience in the technology or consumer practice areas, advanced knowledge of business media and well-developed skills in building and maintaining media relationships.
- Demonstrated experience executing public relations plans and the ability to draft and implement strategic public relations programs within budget.
- Ability to provide strategic counsel and leadership to influence and impact client strategy and project management. Candidate should be a strong strategic thinker and planner, with a proven track record in messaging and positioning.
- Demonstrated success in driving and winning new business, and a passion for securing new client accounts.
- Excellent writing abilities with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points.
- Experience with new digital media and social networking tactics and program development.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
Fleishman-Hillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is the foundation of our distinguished status in the industry.
Please apply online at: https://jobs-fleishman.icims.com/jobs/2854/job
Please include resumes and salary expectations; only short listed candidates will be contacted.
4th floor Zeta II Bldg. | 191 Salcedo St.,Legaspi Village | Makati, Philippines
Direct +632.893.5369 | Fax +632.813.0634 | Mobile +63 917.537.8420