iWebCom was founded in 2004 and is based in the United States. Their focus is building web applications for internal use and for their client base. They also develop useful, interactive websites with great features.
Full time - Tele-Commute
Access to high speed Internet is a MUST!!!
You are expected to plan, research, develop logic, code, test and deploy several Web projects with minimal assistance. You should know how to build a PHP web application from the ground up, as well as modify and build on existing code. You should know C, PHP & mySQL like the back of your hand.
Graphic design experience is a bonus, but not required.
Ideal candidate is located in the Philippines and is seeking a long-term position.
The Responsibilities include:
- Development & maintenance of iWebCom's web applications
- Custom application, or new module, specifications
- Ensuring quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards
- Report to progress senior managers daily through email, IM, Skype or phone
- Accurately outlining work task breakdowns for programming side of new projects
- Accurately estimating time frames for work completion and hitting them
- Accurately and regularly completing time-sheets
- Educating and at times, coordinating, contract developers
- At least 3 full years programming experience.
- Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven web applications.
- Fluency with English and Tagalog
- Advanced understanding of object oriented programming and programming principles.
- Comprehensive understanding of the C programming language.
- Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX operating system (primarily Linux) and Apache.
- Advanced understanding of mySQL database (developer fundamentals).
- Good understanding of PERL and CGI protocols
- Good understanding of Web 2.0 technologies including AJAX, Ruby, Adobe Flex
- Good understanding of CMS
iWebCom offers a generous salary for the right candidate. Depending on performance and knowledge salary will start at $1,000 USD per month. Work will be on contract basis initially.
Please email your CV, references and a portfolio of previous work done to: firstname.lastname@example.org and subject line: Senior Web Developer CV.
Don't forget to include your contact details.