Success in capturing significant market share has created the need to further expand into international markets especially the growing, professional OFW communities of North America and Europe. Cashsense payment processing technology has also stimulated demand for related domestic based solutions in Payroll Services and Merchant Payments etc.
Although initial success has been contrived by successfully penetrating the bricks-and-mortar based remittance dominions, the online market is deemed to be ripe for a shake-up. The cornerstones of Cashsense success to date have been reliability and trust, speed of delivery and price – tenets that will be carried over to Cashsense online delivery product development.
This is likely to be a multi-faceted role with the successful applicant being expected to contribute to and, in many cases, drive initiatives including;
- Product development; development and enhancement of online services and products.
Site development and maintenance; to ensure current, relevant and demographic-specific content.
- Service delivery; internal coordination to ensure management of delivery expectations.
- Help coordinate relationships with partners and alliances abroad.
- Understand and facilitate the growth of domestic businesses where applicable to online streams.
A comprehensive understanding of the commercial and technological factors needed to acquire, develop and promote business lines. Specifically and crucially, proficiency in the processes of online marketing and an ability to direct resources into areas appropriate to the building of market share.
- Preferably a Degree in Marketing/Sales related discipline or Business Studies / Administration / Management, etc.
- Possibly a background in banking or a related financial institution.
- Good leadership skills and able to manage, motivate and develop a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; results-oriented with a high level of creativity and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an important hire for the company and the successful applicant will be rewarded accordingly. In addition to a significant basic salary, success-based bonuses will also be provided.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6F Glass Tower Bldg., 115 Carlos Palanca St.Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines, 1229
Tel: +63 2 8133366
Fax: +63 2 8124606