The company services include consulting, application development, deployment and integration, training, outsourcing, and managed services. We source, design, build, implement and manage IT-enabled solutions tailored to client’s specific needs.
Position : Account Manager (2 vacancies)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or any related course.
- At least 2 years selling/marketing experience in IT industry
- Knowledgeable in Network Infrastructure, Web and Client Server Applications
- Knowledgeable both in Windows and Linux Platforms
- Willing to travel/do field work
- Must have good English Communication Skills, both oral and written
- Must be Independent, Team player and can work with minimal supervision
- Skills : Customer Service, Time Management, Account Management, Organizational
Account Managers are responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with clients to make sure their needs and expectations are met. Account Managers are also responsible for assisting the Business Development Manager in the performance of various functions within the team as directed, providing a superior level of service to customers; and ensuring that revenue targets of the organization are met by meeting individual sales quotas. In the position described, the incumbent is expected to:
- Convert leads to sales
- Prepare and send out proposals
- Conduct initial project/engagement requirements analysis
- Conduct sales presentations
- Have thorough knowledge about the accounts being managed, the nature of their business, the company’s strategy, products, services, finances; as well as prevailing competitive market forces.
- At least 3-4 years work experience in web development concepts, technologies, terminology, and methods and limitations
- Should have a college degree , IT technology degree is preferred but not required
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Independent self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Should have good working knowledge of any of the following server-side scripting languages: ASP.NET or VB.NET
- Should have good working knowledge of SQL Server
- Will be responsible for developing transactional web sites/web applications
- Will be responsible for developing web sites/applications according to functional requirements set by customers
- Have a Service Mentality
- Deliver tasks/projects on time
- Ability to work independently
Interested Applicants may send their updated resume to the HRD: firstname.lastname@example.org