Tuesday, October 31, 2006
- Senior Flash programmer with excellent scripting and Flash development skills
- More than Design and Graphics what stag Philippines is looking for is a company or programmer/consultant that can:
(1) Review existing Flash applications and optimize it so it can handle 2.5 M - 5 M page views;
(2) Implement Flash designs;
(3) Create optimized Flash applications.
- Company/Consultant must be responsive and have a good and solid understanding of quality and commitment
- Company/Consultant must be willing to work on US EST time
- Experience in an iterative development environment will be an advantage
Interested parties may send their Bios/Company Profile to email@example.com
Ref ID: stagSTATPHX-Flash Consultant
Unit 302 Citigold Plaza
175 Katipunan Avenue,
Quezon City, Philippines
P: ++63 (2) 421.9500/01
F: ++ 63 (2) 421.9507
Monday, October 30, 2006
Her client, a reputed retail company with branches in Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait and UAE is looking for Dubai-based applicants for the following slots:
1) SECURITY SUPERVISOR, female (1 no.) – to guard over company staff accommodation, over 35 years of age, with good English skills. Salary: Dhs 1,200 basic + food + accommodation.
2) BEAUTICIANS, female (30 nos.) – all-around beauticians who can do massage, waxing, nail extension, manicure and pedicure services – regional opening. Salary: Dhs 1,400 salary + food + accommodation + transport.
3) STORE RECEPTIONISTS, female, (6 nos) - to man and work along side manager to run and operate our store front desk. Salary: Basic 1,500 + accommodation allowance + transport.
4) STORE MANAGER, female (6 nos.) - highly qualified candidate with minimum 3 years experience in retail supervisory role to manage one of its stores and a team of staff, to drive sales, reach sales targets and ensure the store is running at utmost professionalism. Package depending on experience ranging from Dhs 2,500-4,500.
5) ASSISTANT MANAGER (6 nos.) – highly qualified candidates with great interpersonal skills, experienced in retail, to assist in managing store inventory, quality control and front desk. Package ranging from Dhs 2,000-3,500 depending on experiences.
6) HR EXECUTIVE, female (2 nos.) - to be based in head office in Dubai, attend to roll, staff benefits, incentive packages, recruitment of new staff, sourcing of new staff and interviews, implementing HR procedures and systems. Package around Dhs3,500-4000 depending on experiences.
7) ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER, male/female (1-2 nos.), preferably Arabic-speaking – to be based in head office in Dubai. In charge of pre-store opening requirements of staff processing, store fit-outs, maintenance, logistical requirements and all other operational aspects. Minimum 3 years experience in similar role in Dubai. Package Dhs 3,000-5,000 depending on experiences.
Interested applicants may email their CV's with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, October 20, 2006
WorldCash has developed a fully integrated solution for internet merchants using advanced funding and delivery channels that do not rely solely on credit card deposits. They are now seeking an energetic and committed analyst to help the company reach both internal and external goals.
The successful applicant will be able to translate business needs into clear and concise business requirement documents that can be utilised by the technical teams for design and development. Where third party applications exist, the consultant will aid with modification or application configuration. The consultant will, therefore, need to understand the life cycle of development and IT delivery and relate to each step in terms of processes, support and documentation.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of existing operations
- Interact with business users and IT on a daily basis to drive deliverables
- Prepare requirements documentation
- Develop recommendations for process improvement and new system functionality
- Track project tasks, issues and key milestones
- Manage the change control process
- Help develop client-focused solutions
- 3 to 5 years work experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound technical knowledge
- Disciplined project management approach
- Experience in business process reengineering methodology
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, ability to work with limited supervision
- Competency in use of Microsoft Office suite including Visio and MS Project
43rd Floor Yuchengco 1, RCBC Plaza
Ayala Avenue cor. Sen.l Gil Puyat St., Makati City
T: (632) 887-0045
(632) 887-2525 local 175
The purpose of this blog is to disseminate these openings and I encourage you to forward it to those who may benefit from it.
Some guidelines to note of:
1. Only club members can have their job openings posted here. Please email me privately about it and will post it here.
2. The job opening must contain the full info and who can be contacted should a site visitor be interested to apply.
3. If your site has a job opening page, let us know so we can link to it.