Blog Writers (20)
- Primarily responsible for researching and producing creative copies and editorial content for client's corporate websites.
- Responsible for researching available data from to formulate creative blogging approach.
- Develops copy that is grammatically correct and stylistically appropriate in English.
- Updates company blogs and web pages, as well as images and texts
- Optimizes pages for search engines.
- Assists with site traffic monitoring and reporting.
- Maintains detailed summaries/records of projects to be done and completed tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Creative Writing a plus.
- At least 1 year of copywriting or web marketing experience (fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Flawless grammar and outstanding writing style.
- Exceptional proofreading skills.
- Background in Search Engine Optimization a plus.
- Knowledge in Webdesign, Adobe Photoshop, CSS, and HTML an advantage.
- Internet savvy.
- Must be a resident of Bicol
- Background in Automotives is a plus
CONTACT CENTER AGENT
- graduate of any course
- Excellent communication skills ( oral or written)
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Internet Savvy
- High level analytical skills
- Can work under pressure
- Willing to work on night shifts
- Data gathering, problem and root cause analysis using analytical tools such excel and access to provide daily support to various departments in the company.
- Preferably graduate of Business and Computer related course
- Strong MS-Access / MS-Excel data comparison and reporting skills
- Ability to resolve complex business issues leveraging technical skills in MS-Access, MSExcel, strong analytical skills and process experience
- Analysis of large volumes of data for integrity, completion, and reporting
- 5+ years business analysis experience and experience analyzing and managing large amounts of data
- Good interaction / and data reconciliation / research skills
- Ability to create reusable processes and tools for performing comparable analysis
- Strong attention to detail with sound business judgment
Strong communication and project management skills are also critical
- Background in automotives is a plus
Email Marketing Manager (30K to 45K)
- Working with the Director of Marketing to create customer retention strategies and project plans
- Scheduling, setting up, testing and deploying all email marketing campaigns
- Managing our customer database, including customer segmentation
- Developing and maintaining a robust membership program
- Managing the relationship with the providers of any email third-party email tools
- Working with our online merchandising team, content producers and graphic designers to produce our email marketing messages
- Managing and executing programs to increase our in-house customer email database
- Analyzing and reporting of the efficacy of our email marketing campaigns
- Experience in strategy and execution of email marketing campaigns for other retail companies
- Strong writing and creative skills
- Strict attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Broad understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies required.
- Some background in one or more of the following: online based marketing operations, understanding of web analytics, experience in email list management, delivery of emails, database marketing or general analytic techniques.
- Open to very flexible and fast-paced work environment with little formal process or structure. Must be adaptable to change.
- Desire to grow within the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in speech and writing.
- Must be able to break down a business need into component parts (rules, customer flows, etc.) and think logically through scenarios that a user would encounter.
- Knowledge of Internet, web applications, and software development lifecycle helpful.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Basic HTML and Photoshop a plus
- Experience or strong interest in cars and automotives
QA Test Analysts (5)
- The QA Test Analyst position is responsible for support and quality assurance of IT systems including but not limited to ecommerce websits and POS/CRM applications. This person will work closely with our development and operational IT personnel and other functional teams to ensure that software is tested thoroughly and effectively to deliver high-quality products and tools to our end users.
- To meet challenging development schedules and operational requirements, this position requires a highly motivated individual comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment.
- The successful candidate will be customer oriented, results driven (i.e. metrics oriented) and passionate about building a cost efficient set of applications that meet the company’s growth and customer experience requirements. In addition, the successful candidate will have a hands-on technical background in software development and relational databases.
Specific duties include the following:
- Run black box test cases and ad-hoc testing for billing, order entry and CRM software applications.
- Follow developed test plans for major software releases. Assist the production support team by testing and troubleshooting software issues reported.
- Document identified bugs and set proper priority.
- Track open bugs and work with development team to ensure that identified issues are resolved in a quality and timely manner.
- Build test cases and test plans for new functional code. Verify and revise new and regression test plans through iterative process.
- Provide input to Development Manager on the selection and development of QA tools, the testing and release processes used and the development of testing documentation.
- Two or four year degree in software engineering or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven analytical problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated history of making and meeting commitments/deadlines.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- The ideal candidate will work with minimal direction – taking concept to analysis and potentially leading QA through development, debugging, testing, defect documentation, regression, and conclusion.
- At least one year of commercial software or Internet QA test lead experience.
- Proven experience documenting defects using the bug tracking database, providing verifications on fixes in multiple environments, and communicating fix success, failures, status updates, as appropriate.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining unit and beta test plans.
- Commercial consumer software development experience preferred.
- MS Word experience required.
Senior LAMP Developers (5) 40-50K
- Design large scale systems and network solutions.
- Specify hardware/network components, projects, cost and development recommendations.
- Design complex systems and specifications and lifecycle maintenance.
- Monitor and enforce coding standards and acts effectively as a team leader in these regards.
- Resolve complex programming difficulties.
- Prepare programs requiring a wide variety and extensive number of internal processing actions.
- Develop analysis and design of systems and/or programs.
- Produce, test, and document program code.
- Analyze source and content of data; assist others with debugging when necessary.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development of short and long range plans.
- Collect, interpret, and prepare data for studies, reports and recommendations.
- Coordinate activities with other departments, as needed.
- Furnish professional advice to management and department heads.
- Make presentations to committees, task forces, and others, as needed.
- Insure that assigned areas of responsibility are performed within budget.
- Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in problem analysis.
- Form complete descriptions of all specifications required; additionally, develops common operations which can be reused.
- Counsel appropriate personnel on the implications of new or revised systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably supervisor / 5 yrs & up experienced employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
Senior Web Copywriters
- Write, edit, post, proof content and copy of client's websites and newsletters
- Communicate with marketing director to coordinate concept, copy, interface, graphic design and navigational structure of project with functional aspects
- Lead with the team to develop digital media experiences that exceed client goals, carry out the company's creative vision and marketing mission
- Guide writers and associate writers toward fulfillment of creative team deliverables and act as a mentor
- Assist in leading, developing, and growing the copy/content team
- Manage the internal and external approval process for all content from start to finish
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in Pasig City.
- Clearly understands the stylistic differences between writing for the Web and writing for printed media
- Ability to discern the appropriate voice for a particular client, end user, brand, etc.
- Great copyediting and proofing skills
- Working knowledge of graphic design and information architecture methodologies
- Compelling presentation skills
- Strong collaborative and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Access, Excel, Front Page and PowerPoint; HTML knowledge a plus
- Internet savvy, teamplayer, results-oriented
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com or visit the 6th Floor, RCC Center, 104 Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City. Tel no: (02) 6386503/ 09164254629.