Hybridigm Consulting will be having its 2007 Summer Bioentrepreneur Professional Practice Program
This is open to those who would like to gain work experience in a consultancy firm and see if they are suited to high-tech entrepreneurship, to apply for this internship opportunities.
Interested applicants can submit their resume on or before 03/12/2007 at Penthouse, 156 MGF-Champaca Bldg., Amorsolo St., Makati.
Hybridigm Consulting is looking for two (2) interns to work in their Makati office. One will be hired as Business Development Specialist, the other as Bio Research Specialist.
The interns would report directly to an Associate Consultant. Hybridigm Consulting is hoping that some interns will want to come back and work for them full-time. In fact, if someone is a good fit, they may be offered a full-time job, which can start either during or directly after the internship. It is preferable that the internship lasts 2 to 4 months, starting April 2007. The interns will have flexible working hours.
- Bioentrepreneur Professional Practice Certificate of Completion
- PhP 5,000.00 monthly stipend
- have obtained a bachelor's degree (college students in their senior year may also apply; however, priority will be given to graduates)
- be highly proficient in English
- are willing to commit two to four months of focused, disciplined work to a project
Additional requirements, specific to the position of:
- Business Development Specialist – good management and finance background, can easily understand scientific concepts applied to business.
- Bio Research Specialist – solid science background, has business technology foresight.
Please submit your resumé/detailed CV summarizing work experience, educational background, list of publications, research interests and IT skills to Beia Latay, on or before March 12, 2007.
email - email@example.com
fax - +63 (02) 8108639
Wait for an acknowledgement; prepare to be scheduled for a personal interview in Makati from March 12 to March 23, 2007.